At Reach America, we teach that mentoring is learning to lead people. Through our Coaching Groups, we help with practical leadership issues. We lead monthly Coaching Groups in north Idaho and online for communities across America.
The Five Levels of Leadership & Our Values
There are five levels of Christian leadership. Simply put, a Christian mentor L.E.A.D.S. people. These levels of leadership reflect our values. (1 Thessalonians 1 & 2)
Level 1: Look and See: When people look at my life do they see that Jesus matters to me?
- The Bible: Galatians 2:20, 1 John 1
- The Value: We value a growing, observable, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Level 2: Encourage and Serve: Who am I going to serve today?
- The Bible: Matthew 20:28 “The Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve”.
- The Value: We value serving others through our words and deeds.
Level 3: Adjust/Apprentice: When I sense God moving in someone, am I willing to adjust my life?
- The Bible: Luke 4:18-19, John 5:19-21, 30
- The Value: We value submission to God, His Word, and His will.
Level 4: Develop Leaders: Are those I am leading, growing?
- The Bible: Galatians 4:19, 1 Thessalonians 1:5, Colossians 1:24
- The Value: We value selflessness and sacrifice, for the sake of others.
Level 5: Success: Are those I’m leading, leading others?